When planning your wedding, one of the most important things is picking the perfect wedding venue. There are a ton of wedding venues in
By the way, if you need an excellent wedding photographer click here.
- Magnolia Hotel – Pegasus Room
Located in the art deco style Dallas Power & Light Building, itself a landmark, is nothing short of magnificent as a wedding venue. The Pegasus Room has a uniquely domed 18-foot ceiling with beautiful chandeliers, which are accentuated by an LED up-lighting backdrop and original hardwood floors. With more than 3,500 square feet, the Pegasus Room can accommodate up to 250 guests for weddings and receptions.
Magnolia Hotel Dallas offers excellent Dallas wedding and event packages to ensure you have the best event in the area.
Contract an event with a $5,000 Food & Beverage minimum by May 31, 2019, and stay before September 15, 2019, to receive this extra perk with our compliments:
- $500 credit towards your Master Bill
*Some blackout dates may apply. May not be used towards currently contracted groups/events. Minimum requirements: Group minimum spend of $5,000 to qualify. Group/Event must be booked prior to May 31,
2. Warwick Melrose Dallas
For unique and unforgettable wedding celebrations, the Warwick Melrose – Dallas hotel captures both the glamour and romance of yesteryear and the excitement of tomorrow. The site of Uptown Dallas’s grandest weddings since 1924, it is an intimate place, where time is preserved whilst everything feels wonderfully in the moment. Your guests will be charmed by the graceful Sullivanesque Chicago-style architecture and elegant, antique-filled interiors framed by hand-painted ceiling panels, white columns with gold trim and beautiful grey marble floors. But is our impeccable, personalised service that will set your wedding in Dallas as an affair to remember.
In addition to hosting a memorable wedding ceremony and reception, we are happy to assist with planning special events at the hotel. Set the tone for the celebration by welcoming your guests with hors d’oeuvres and handcrafted cocktails or by hosting an all-out Southern-style seated rehearsal dinner. Treat the ladies to a bridal brunch, lunch or high tea with a specially customised menu by Executive Chef Patrick McElroy. Or celebrate the day after the big day with a sumptuous send-away brunch complete with Bellinis and Bloody Marys.
Wedding Ceremony & Reception Amenities:
- Six Wedding Venues Accommodating From Ten to 300 Guests.
- Social Catering Manager to Assist With Planning of Events at the Hotel.
- Customised Catering by Executive Chef Patrick McElroy.
- In-House, State-Of-the-Art Audio/Visual Equipment and Expertise by PSAV.
- Spectacular Outdoor Terrace Located Adjacent to the Bridewell Suite.
- Customised Wedding Reception Menus and Decor Available.
- Enhanced Warwick Wedding Packages, Based on Food and Beverage Spend.
- Flexible Event Space to Accommodate Wedding Ceremonies.
- Personal, Professional and Attentive Service.
- Planning for Off-Site Wedding Party Outings, Recreational Activities and Local Tours.
- Group Rates for Wedding Attendees Staying at the Hotel.
3. Park City Club
With breathtaking views of the Dallas skyline, our club prides itself on providing exquisite service by our team of professionals. Our event directors offer the best and most comprehensive wedding services available. Each detail will be attended to, from planning your bridal shower or rehearsal dinner to your wedding reception. Tailor-made menus, menu cards, floral arrangements, music, cake selections, decor, and transportation services are among the many details with which we will provide assistance. Whether you are planning an intimate gathering or a large celebration, Park City Club Staff will carefully orchestrate the perfect event to fulfill your vision and create lifelong memories.
4. Sheraton Hotel Dallas
Celebrate your love with us here in downtown Dallas! With a picture-perfect location and beautifully appointed venues, Sheraton Dallas Hotel provides a fitting backdrop for unforgettable wedding receptions.
With an experienced wedding coordinator, seven ballrooms and numerous smaller spaces, we can help create a memorable day or entire weekend that perfectly suits your vision. We will take special care to ensure that each event—from your bridal luncheon to the reception—is superbly executed, allowing you to focus on the joy of the moment.
About This Venue
- Celebrate your wedding in one of the elegant venues at our hotel in the heart of Dallas, Texas
- From rehearsal dinners to receptions and next-day brunches, we have a venue to suit your occasion
- Choose one of our stunning ballroom spaces, the largest of which seats 2,930 for a banquet reception
- Gaze out over downtown Dallas from the stylishly designed, 5,330-square-foot Chaparral Main Room
- Complement your big day with customized catering, and let our Wedding Specialists manage the details
- Your out-of-town guests will appreciate our prime hotel location near the best of downtown Dallas
5. The Hall On Dragon
Located in the heart of Dallas’ Design District, known for its fine-art dealerships, sleek showrooms and cutting-edge art galleries, The Hall on Dragon has been impeccably crafted to create an atmosphere of modern luxury for your special occasion. Specializing in
THE PERFECT WEDDING RECEPTION VENUE
Your wedding day is the day when your lives are coming together and when your families are coming together. This is when you want to express what your love and dedication to each other means. We believe that each couple is unique and that each wedding is one of a kind. If you want your wedding guests to be comfortable and impressed by every detail, then The Hall on Dragon is the right place for you. We have created the ideal wedding hall for your big day and look forward to assisting you in making your wedding one that your guests will always remember.
It’s All in the Details
The neutral colors and modern lighting add to the understated elegance of the dramatic ballroom. The on-site ceremony & pre-function space allows for an easy transition from one part of your event to the next. Our relaxing bridal suite and groom’s room enables everyone to prepare for your event in comfort and elegance. We offer beautiful tables and clear Chiavari chairs which are included in every rental. CN Catering provides expert catering and bar services. They offer many choices and will tailor the food and drink to your tastes and budget. We can also put you in contact with other reliable vendors for linen, lighting, music, floral and photography services to name a few.
- Premier wedding venue for ceremonies and receptions
- Located in the Dallas Design District
- Close to The Arts District, Uptown, Downtown and Highland Park
- Modern pre-function & ceremony space with a 14’ high ceiling and wood accents
- Large, elegant, open ballroom with a dramatic 14’ high ceiling and soft neutral color palette
- Dramatic and versatile ballroom lighting
- Artistically inspired built in bar with a brass façade and mother of pearl bar top
- Elegant bridal suite with sofas, chairs, make-up stations, full length mirrors and a modern bathroom
- Comfortable groom’s room with a sofa, chairs, bar area and coffee table
- Main Ballroom Prices for 4 hours (Holiday and December Prices May Vary):
- Monday – Thursday: $3,000
- Friday: $4,750
- Saturday Sunrise 3 hour event: $3,500
- Saturday Evening: $6,500
- Sunday: $4,750
- Additional hours: $500/hour
- Ceremony and Pre-Function Room: $1,000 (includes an additional hour)
- Tables and
6. The Room On Main
- Dallas’ Premier Wedding Venue for Ceremonies and/or Receptions
- Large Open Ballroom with Huge Windows, Soft Neutral Color Palette and Champagne Drapes
- Dramatic 30-Foot Coffered Ceiling Accented with Antique Chandeliers
- Lovely Hardwood Floors for Dancing
- Luxurious Bar with Rich Wood Ceiling, Matchstick Marble Mosaic and Azul Granite Bartop
- Modern Bridal Parlor Includes Bar Cart, Sofa, Full Length Mirrors and Full Bathroom
- Men’s Lounge Includes Sofa, Coffee Table, Flat Screen Television and Mini Fridge
- Tables and Chiavari Chairs Included
- The High Ceiling of the Ballroom Invites Dramatic Floral Presentations
- Located in Beautiful Downtown Dallas
- STARTING PRICES FOR STANDARD 4 HOUR RECEPTION (Holiday and December Prices May Vary):
- MONDAY – THURSDAY: $2,500
- FRIDAY $4,500
- SATURDAY SUNRISE- $3,000 (3 HOUR EVENT)
- SATURDAY- $6,500
- SUNDAY $4,500
- ADDITIONAL HOURS: ANY DAY $500
- CEREMONY IS AN ADDITIONAL $750 AND INCLUDES AN ADDITIONAL HOUR
- Parking Included for Friday Evening, Saturday, and Sunday Events
The Perfect Dallas Wedding Reception Venue
On the big day, you want your wedding guests to be comfortable and impressed by every detail. This is a day when your personalities are coming
A Space for Magic
When you are searching for Dallas wedding reception venues, look no further than The Room on Main. We offer beautiful tables and chairs that can be accented with linens to personalize your event. Our Dallas wedding hall is decorated in neutral colors with champagne colored drapes. The ballroom has 30 ft. ceilings with beautiful antique chandeliers and natural hardwood floors. We offer the use of our Bridal Parlor for comfort during preparations and before the bridal party makes their entrance. We also have a Men’s Lounge with all the amenities so the men are comfortable, as well.
What Counts at a Wedding Reception Venue?
Located in central Dallas, our wedding hall has all the necessary amenities along with special features that any couple would love to have available for their special day. If you would like to host your guests and celebrate your big day in a stunning location, contact The Room on Main. Besides providing an enchanting ballroom, we also work with the amazing Dallas caterers at CN Catering. They will provide you with an amazing menu compiled with high-quality, fresh ingredients. We can also put you in contact with other vendors we work with such as DJ’s, photographers, and florists.
7. Adolphus Dallas Wedding Venue
HOST YOUR FAIRYTALE WEDDING IN OUR BEAUTIFULLY APPOINTED VENUES. IMAGINE CELEBRATING YOUR LOVE IN ONE OF THE MOST BEAUTIFUL HOTELS IN DALLAS. WITH SOPHISTICATED VENUES AND INCOMPARABLE AMENITIES, THE ADOLPHUS, AUTOGRAPH COLLECTION IS READY TO MAKE YOUR WEDDING DREAMS BECOME REALITY. WHETHER YOU PREFER AN INTIMATE EXCHANGE OF VOWS OR A SPECTACULAR GATHERING WITH 300 OF YOUR NEAREST AND DEAREST, OUR HOTEL OFFERS THE IDEAL DESTINATION FOR YOUR SPECIAL DAY.
OUR SEASONED PROFESSIONALS CAN DESIGN AN EVENT AROUND YOUR TRADITIONS AND WISHES, AND OUR BEST-IN-CLASS CULINARY TEAM WILL CREATE CUSTOMIZED WEDDING MENUS TO YOUR TASTES.
Need a wedding photographer visit https://dallas.photography